Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tweet Tweets

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
Laptop....MEET MY FACE!
12 hours ago

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
Jennifer Rubell is AWESOME. New Idol. I can't remember if she was the artist we discussed in my Art History class last semester.
12 hours ago

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
Two cars dove in front of me today, my classes dragged extremely long, I'm exhausted and my feet are sore (stupid shoes). It was a good day?
12 hours ago

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
Spending the weekend with my sister, Jess, her husband, Tony and the BAMBINI, Rocky <3
20 Feb

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
I want to carry my suitcase, not be shoved in one.. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/20/nyregion/20suitcase.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all
20 Feb

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
Putting a gun to better use rather than for violence. http://www.core77.com/blog/object_culture/walton_creels_pop-pop-pop_art_18547.asp
12 Feb

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
It's funny how people will make the weirdest accusations for things they cannot explain.
12 Feb

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
It's so cold I think I'll wear 10 layers of sweats today. Sounds like a plan, Stan.
10 Feb

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
Yesterday I had three encounters with people who were flat out rude..
10 Feb

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
I keep forgetting about Twitter. I'm not a big fan of "tweeting."
6 Feb

stephanieols Stephanie Anne
Today was the first day of my Computer Graphics class. It went well, but I'm nervous about one of the projects.
1 Feb

No comments:

Post a Comment